Personal data controller:MarketUP s.r.o., with its registered office at Plzeňská 345/5, Prague 5, 15000, IČ: 25850504, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 174867
Administrator’s contact information:
Data Protection Officer’s contact information:
Tomáš Ševčík, email@example.com
Conditions and instructions:
- We will process the following personal data through contact, registration and other web forms: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail. In the case of job applications, we will also process all personal data listed in the submitted CV and information about the selected job position.
- We use this personal data only for the purposes of sending business communications (offers and newsletters) and for the recruitment process in the case of job seekers. We will store this personal data for an indefinite period.
- We will accumulate the following cookies on our website with the following purposes and maximum processing time:
|Type||Name||Purpose||Maximum processing time|
|Third party cookies||Google Analytics||Collecting statistical information, retargeting||according to settings or according to the way the browser is used|
|Third party cookies||Google Ads||identification within the Google advertising network, retargeting||540 days|
|Third party cookies||Google Marketing Platform||identification within the Google advertising network, retargeting||540 days|
|Third party cookies||identification within the Facebook advertising network, retargeting||180 days|
|Third party cookies||Adform||identification within the AdForm advertising network, retargeting||90 days|
|Third party cookies||Seznam||identification within the Seznam advertising network, retargeting||540 days|
- Personal data can be processed automatically or manually.
The processing of personal data is performed by the
Administrator. However, the following subjects may also process
this data for the Administrator:
Google Inc., located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway,
Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Facebook Inc., located at 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park,
CA 94025, USA
Adform A / S, established at Wildersgade 10B, sal. 1
DK-1408 Copenhagen K, Denmark.
Seznam.cz, a.s., with its registered office at Radlická
3294/10, Prague 5, Smíchov, 15000
Mailchimp - The Rocket Science Group, LLC 675 Ponce De
Leon Ave NE Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
Watson marketing - IBM - Headquartered at 1 New Orchard
Road, Armonk, New York 10504-1722, United States
The principles of working with personal data are available here: https://www.ibm.com/privacy/details/cz/cs/
- Google Inc., located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Personal data may also be processed by other providers of processing software, services and applications, which are not currently used by the company.
- Your data is safe, we are using software from renowned global companies to process them. The data is stored and backed up mainly in the cloud repositories of global suppliers in the EU region, or suppliers that meet EU conditions for data transfer outside the EU. The stored data is encrypted in cloud storage, and personal data protection measures are in place within our company.
Please note that under current legislation you have the right
- Withdraw consent at any time. In the case of cookies, this can be done by changing the settings of your web browser. This website can be browsed and used in a mode that does not allow the collection of cookies or the information about visitor’s behaviour. Most common web browsers allow you to set up cookies settings.
- Request information from us about what kind of personal data is processed by us.
- Request a copy of the processed personal data.
- Request access to this data and have it updated, modified, or request processing restrictions.
- Request the deletion of your personal data.
- The portability of your personal data.
- If you have any doubts about the lawful processing of personal data, you can contact the personal data controller MarketUP s.r.o., or file a complain with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The Administrator reserves the right to change and supplement these Terms and Conditions and the instructions on personal data protection in any way and at any time within the framework of the valid legislation. This website will always display the most current status of this document.